Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
- Holy Name of Jesus School is a coeducational, parochial elementary school ideally located in the suburban community of Valhalla, New York.
- It's proximity to the major parkways and corporate setting allows for easy access.
- A diversified curriculum is offered from full-day Pre-Kindergarten to 8th grade.
- Early childhood basic care and elementary subjects include a foreign language (Spanish), as well as a departmental curriculum for the upper grades.
- Before and after school programs are rich and highly utilized.
- Extra curricular programs such as sports, choir, band, scouting, Student Council and yearbook are also part of our total learning program.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TarrytownGrades: PK-8 | 223 students
40 Prospect Avenue
Tarrytown, NY 10591
White PlainsGrades: PK-8 | 168 students
52 N Broadway
White Plains, NY 10603
ElmsfordGrades: PK-8 | 214 students
59 E Main St
Elmsford, NY 10523
RyeGrades: PK-8 | 543 students
116 Milton Road
Rye, NY 10580
SomersGrades: 9-12 | 565 students
54 Route 138
Somers, NY 10589
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.