Grades: NS-8 | 124 students
Hope Technology School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and is an exceptional private school on the pennisula.
Providing high quality education for the whole child and a strong, inclusive community, we believe every child can learn in the most appropriate educational environment.
In our uniquely small, inclusive classrooms all of our students receive an excellent education emphasizing both rigorous academics and social development.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia / Language-based or Mild Learning Differences, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Down Syndrome|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,000|
|Tuition Notes||Monthly Preschool Tuition: Full-time Pre-K - $860. Part-time Pre-K - $415-565.|
- Hope Technology School includes preschool and accredited elementary and middle school classes.
- Maintaining small class size (average 12 students per class) with at least one teacher and one para-educator per class affords each student the support to reach his or her full potential.
- Technology plays a vital role in the motivation and progress of our students. Students at all levels utilize computers and other innovative technology to foster reading, writing and math and communication skills.
- We offer a Vocational Education Prep Program for middle and high school aged students.
- We offer onsite therapy services for students with special needs including SLP, OT, PT. As a certified Non-Public Agency (NPA), HTS meets state standards to provide therapy services and may contract with public school districts. Our therapy services include:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Assisitve Technology
- Sensory Integration
- Academic Tutoring
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San JoseGrades: PK-8 | 423 students
6835 Trinidad Drive
San Jose, CA 95120
Scotts ValleyGrades: 6-12 | 33 students
125 Bethany Drive
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
San JoseGrades: PK-12 | 2030 students
500 Saratoga Ave
San Jose, CA 95129
San JoseGrades: PK-8 | 191 students
1980 Hamilton Avenue
San Jose, CA 95125