Grades: PK-8 | 162 students
- We, the Catholic faith community of Infant of Prague School, through our Christ centered environment, will develop our students to their fullest potential to become witnesses of their faith, sharing their gifts and talents to build up the Kingdom of God.
- Infant of Prague School serves the Christian community by building strong academic foundations with an emphasis on the development of Christian character, values and responsibility.
- Infant of Prague is chartered by the NYS Board of Regents and is in compliance with all regents requirements.
- Age appropriate religious instruction takes place in every grade, and the religious atmosphere is further enhanced through weekly participation in school masses.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||162 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BuffaloGrades: PK-12 | 254 students
4625 Harlem Rd
Buffalo, NY 14226
BuffaloGrades: PK-8 | 333 students
104 New Amsterdam Ave
Buffalo, NY 14216
BuffaloGrades: PK-12 | 941 students
135 Cleveland Ave
Buffalo, NY 14222
AmherstGrades: PK-8 | 257 students
2 Lamarck Dr
Amherst, NY 14226
BuffaloGrades: K-9 | 199 students
170 Rosewood Ter
Buffalo, NY 14225
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.