Grades: PK-8 | 162 students
- We, the Catholic faith community of Infant of Prague School, through our Christ centered environment, will develop our students to their fullest potential to become witnesses of their faith, sharing their gifts and talents to build up the Kingdom of God.
- Infant of Prague School serves the Christian community by building strong academic foundations with an emphasis on the development of Christian character, values and responsibility.
- Infant of Prague is chartered by the NYS Board of Regents and is in compliance with all regents requirements.
- Age appropriate religious instruction takes place in every grade, and the religious atmosphere is further enhanced through weekly participation in school masses.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||162 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BuffaloGrades: PK-12 | 254 students
4625 Harlem Rd
Buffalo, NY 14226
AmherstGrades: PK-8 | 257 students
2 Lamarck Dr
Amherst, NY 14226
BuffaloGrades: 1-9 | 66 students
120 Alexander Ave
Buffalo, NY 14211
BuffaloGrades: PK-8 | 333 students
104 New Amsterdam Ave
Buffalo, NY 14216
CheektowagaGrades: KG-12 | 22 students
3325 Genesee St
Cheektowaga, NY 14225
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.