- Interfaith Child Development Center inspires children to grow, discover and develop a love of learning.
- Our Challenging educational environment encourages and nurtures creativity, individuality and compassion.
- The Private Full Day Kindergarten provides a curriculum where the students will grow cognitively, socially, emotionally, physically, and creatively.
- Our goal is to provide a positive environment for the students, where they feel comfortable and enjoy learning.
- Our hands-on approach is visible in every aspect of the classroom.
- The private full day kindergarten places emphasis on small reading groups, one-on-one reading, creating stories, and developing the love of writing.
- The students receive help in understanding reading concepts through individual attention as well as in a group environment.
- Through the strong guidance of the teachers, students are provided the opportunity to explore math, social studies, and are provided a strong knowledge of science concepts.
- Included in our weekly curriculum are enrichment classes in Spanish, Physical Education, Computer Lab/Science Lab and Music.
- The private school environment we offer provides our families with resources and tools that will enrich their life as a family.
- The Interfaith Child Development Center continues its outstanding accomplishments while meeting the educational and nurturing needs of our children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
The WoodlandsGrades: PK-12 | 1209 students
One John Cooper Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77381
SpringGrades: 2-4 | 6 students
5125 Shadow Bend Pl
Spring, TX 77381
The WoodlandsGrades: PK-12 | 149 students
4890 W Panther Creek Dr
The Woodlands, TX 77381
SpringGrades: K | 144 students
6909 Lake Woodlands Dr
Spring, TX 77382
The WoodlandsGrades: PK-KG | 41 students
7303 S Forestgate Dr
The Woodlands, TX 77382
Best preschool in the Woodlands. The teachers and administration is amazing and worth every penny. The Woodlands has some great private schools and have tried John Cooper and Woodlands Academy but Interfaith does have the best program and teachers. My two boys have had the same teacher and she has been at Interfaith for over 20 years. They are amazing and know early childhood. My husband and I feel 100% comfortable placing our children at the school. I recommend Interfaith to anyone wanting a quality and loving school.
- Posted by Parent - south
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.