Grades: UG | 112 students
Key School's primary objective is to provide a positive, nurturing, structured, and effective learning environment where students feel secure in their ability to learn.
Key School motivates students to develop time management skills, organizational skills, learning strategies, and effective study skills.
Key School facilitates optimal learning for students who need specialized remediation.
Key School enhances students' self-esteem and confidence by designing a success-oriented learning process.
All reading classes are taught by Certified Academic Language Therapists using the Orton-Gillingham method.
The school's 4:1 student to teacher ratio allows for individualized instruction.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language Based and Other Special Needs|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 37%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(uniform style pants or skirts, collared shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$17,300|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid is available.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$8,650|
- Key School's primary objective is to provide a positive, nurturing, structured, and effective learning environment where students feel secure in their ability to learn.
- Key School motivates students to develop time management skills, organizational skills, learning strategies, and effective study skills.
- Key School facilitates optimal learning for students who need specialized remediation.
- Key School enhances students' self-esteem and confidence by designing a success-oriented learning process.
- All students receive an individualized schedule based on their academic strengths and weaknesses.
- Key School aids students with learning disabilities including dyslexia, dysgraphia, language processing deficits, dyscalculia, ADHD, and other forms of learning differences.
Profile last updated: 09/02/2014
Nearby Private Schools:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort WorthGrades: PK-K | 48 students
2513 S Edgewood Ter
Fort Worth, TX 76105
Fort WorthGrades: PK-8 | 96 students
4215 Avenue M
Fort Worth, TX 76105
Fort WorthGrades: PK-8 | 209 students
712 Weiler Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76112
ArlingtonGrades: PK | 32 students
5508 Chaperito Trl
Arlington, TX 76016
ArlingtonGrades: PK-12 | 870 students
5900 West Pioneer Parkway
Arlington, TX 76013
Rental Market Monitor
January 25, 2016
This is a very practical list of things you must do before you graduate. The items on this list will enhance your college applications.
January 08, 2016
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.
January 05, 2016
Many parents search for an answer to the question "How do I provide the kind of religious education I want for my child?" Religious education is a very personal, subjective matter. We explore some of your options.