Grades: K-1 | 55 students
- At Kumara School, we use childrens' interests and the ideas of developmentally appropriate practice to create a play-based, meaningful curriculum that involves the whole child.
- What makes our school so special is the feeling of trust in the individual, each finding their own path through flexibility and freedom in order to know they’re wonderful just the way they are.
- We believe there is a force, spirit, inner self or whatever you want to call it, which guides us.
- We need to take the time to tune in to ourselves, find what really interests us and from there decide what to do.
- When we are following this inner guide, we will naturally be powerful, healthy, motivated, happy and caring for other people and our whole planet.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Mill ValleyGrades: PK-8 | 305 students
305 Montford Ave
Mill Valley, CA 94941
ConcordGrades: NS-12 | 36 students
2924 Clayton Rd. No. B
Concord, CA 94519
El SobranteGrades: PK-8 | 186 students
3800 Clark Road
El Sobrante, CA 94803
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.