Grades: K-8 | 152 students
- La Pur'sima Concepci'n School, believe that Catholic education is an expression of the mission given by Jesus to His Church.
- By weaving the Gospel message and Christ's love for us into the pupil's learning, we strive to build strong character springing from a value-centered curriculum oriented toward our Catholic/Christian Faith.
- Our faculty believes that as a Catholic School, we must attempt to create an environment which supports parents, responsibility to help their children become aware of the impact of God's offer of salvation.
- This perspective/concept, realized by the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, invites a response which should flow through the school to the wider parish community.
- La Pur'sima Concepci'n Parish, has implemented its 'Safeguard the Children Program': in accordance with Archdiocesan mandated guidelines.
- This program has the goal of ensuring that all children and teenagers below the age of 18 years, and entrusted to any parish sponsored program or event, will be properly supervised and safe from physical, emotional and psychological abuse.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||152 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LompocGrades: K-12 | 26 students
816 N C St
Lompoc, CA 93436
LompocGrades: PK-8 | 32 students
3910 Constellation Rd., Suite 101, PO Box 3510;
Lompoc, CA 93438
Santa MariaGrades: 4-12 | 11 students
650 W Rice Ranch Road
Santa Maria, CA 93455
OrcuttGrades: KG-8 | 255 students
5095 Harp Rd
Orcutt, CA 93455
Santa MariaGrades: PK-K | 66 students
1331 East Foster Road; PO Box 1010
Santa Maria, CA 93455
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.