Grades: PK-12 | 348 students
- Legacy Preparatory is a Private Christian University Model School. The only one of its kind in The Woodlands.
- This means our students attend classes 3 days per week under the instruction of degreed and certified teachers, and complete their remaining 2 days at home under the supervision of their parents.
- This gives the parent more time with their child, a greater involvement in their child's studies, and also has the added benefit of costing less than 1/2 to 2/3 that of the least expensive private school in our area.
- All courses are taught at an Honors pace along with Honors and Advanced Honors courses, and Dual Credit opportunities.
- We are certified by the National Association of University Model Schools, and accredited by AdvancEd. Opportunities for leadership are offered in athletics for JH and High School students in volleyball, football, baseball, baketball, cheerleading, cross-country, track and field, golf, swimming, and tennis. Students may also participate in Student Council, the National and Jr. National Honor Society, Praise Band, Drama performances, and other club activities.
- Our students score above the national average on the SAT, and have been accepted to the following colleges: Texas A&M, TCU, University of Houston, Texas Tech University, Baylor, Abilene Christian, Mary Hardin Baylor, etc.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Christian Schools International (CSI)
Other school association(s)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||348 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jul. 16|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Legacy tuition is 1/2 - 2/3 the cost of the least expensive private school in the area.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jeana Francis|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Swimming, Track and FieldBasketball, Cheering,
Track and Field
- Private Christian School that meets on a University Model Schedule
- All courses are taught at an Honors pace
- Parents and teachers are in partnership with one another
- Legacy is 1/2 - 2/3 the cost of the least expensive private school in our community
- Currently serve grades PreK - 12th grade
- Certified by NAUMS
- Accredited by AdvancEd
- Sports Programs, Cheerleading, Fine Arts, Student Council, FCA, etc.
- See our website for much for detail at www.legacypca.org
- Come to a Discovery Legacy meeting to learn more about us
Profile last updated: 07/16/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
The WoodlandsGrades: PK-12 | 1209 students
One John Cooper Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77381
The WoodlandsGrades: PK-12 | 600 students
5800 Academy Way
The Woodlands, TX 77384
ConroeGrades: NS-9 | 67 students
14211 Horseshoe Bend
Conroe, TX 77384
Conroe, TX 77301
TomballGrades: K-12 | 245 students
27440 Kuykendahl Rd
Tomball, TX 77375
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.