- St. Anthony of Padua provides a learner-centered curriculum that recognizes individual learning styles, maintains high academic standards, and nurtures the development of a life-long love of learning.
- Educators are challenged to utilize a variety of methods, promote higher level thinking skills, and engage students actively in learning.
- They continually evaluate and update instruction utilizing current educational research and technology to provide an environment that allows each student to achieve his or her highest potential.
- Offering classes for PreK3 through 8th grade, it provides a challenging curriculum, foreign language instruction at all grade levels, competitive athletics, fine arts, band, music, theater arts, classroom-based technology, and a before and after school program.
- Graduates of SAOPCS meet or exceed academic and extra curricula requirements in highly competitive private and public schools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other special emphasis association(s)
National Middle School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2012|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Drill Team, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Drill Team, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School Seeks to guide our children to holiness through a Christ-Centered education. St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School is an Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston school, accredited with the Accreditation Commission of the Texas Catholic Conference and has been awarded the AdvancED and National Blue Ribbon awards.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
The WoodlandsGrades: PK-12 | 600 students
5800 Academy Way
The Woodlands, TX 77384
The WoodlandsGrades: PK-12 | 1209 students
One John Cooper Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77381
ConroeGrades: NS-9 | 67 students
14211 Horseshoe Bend
Conroe, TX 77384
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.