- St. Anthony of Padua provides a learner-centered curriculum that recognizes individual learning styles, maintains high academic standards, and nurtures the development of a life-long love of learning.
- Educators are challenged to utilize a variety of methods, promote higher level thinking skills, and engage students actively in learning.
- They continually evaluate and update instruction utilizing current educational research and technology to provide an environment that allows each student to achieve his or her highest potential.
- Offering classes for PreK3 through 8th grade, it provides a challenging curriculum, foreign language instruction at all grade levels, competitive athletics, fine arts, band, music, theater arts, classroom-based technology, and a before and after school program.
- Graduates of SAOPCS meet or exceed academic and extra curricula requirements in highly competitive private and public schools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other special emphasis association(s)
National Middle School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2012|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Drill Team, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Drill Team, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School Seeks to guide our children to holiness through a Christ-Centered education. St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School is an Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston school, accredited with the Accreditation Commission of the Texas Catholic Conference and has been awarded the AdvancED and National Blue Ribbon awards.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
The WoodlandsGrades: PK-12 | 600 students
5800 Academy Way
The Woodlands, TX 77384
ConroeGrades: NS-9 | 67 students
14211 Horseshoe Bend
Conroe, TX 77384
The WoodlandsGrades: PK-12 | 1209 students
One John Cooper Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77381
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.