Grades: NS-8 | 429 students
Salem's commitment to service in community has opened the door to build long term outreach partnerships, instilling in students the life-long commitment to serve in the community in which one is planted.
Fine Arts are an important part of the school's curriculum. Salem has one of the finest programs in Orange County.
- Salem Lutheran School is situated in the eastern part of Orange County in the City of Orange.
- Nestled in the foothills of the Santiago Hills, Salem Lutheran School is part of a unique community that preserves a rural atmosphere while only being three miles from three major freeways.
- Salem Lutheran School is a faith based school where children can grow in Christian faith and character; spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially, emotionally and in discipleship for the Lord.
- Salem Lutheran School views each child as a special gift from God, endowed distinctive in nature and ability, dearly loved and redeemed by God through Jesus Christ.
- A rich and diverse educational experience at Salem will passionately pursue excellence, cultivating a learning environment that enables each child to fully develop his/her unique God-given gifts and abilities.
- The school believes that through this teaching, in a safe and caring environment, each child will show Christian love through a positive and loving attitude towards others, both in the classroom and in activities away from school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences supported through a full time Student Succes Program Director|
|Total Students||429 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Dress code through private vendor)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition includes a fully integrated technology program with students in grades 3-8 working in a one-to-one lap top environment, sports and music, instructional aides in lower grades.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Leigh Anne Izaguirre|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Flag Football, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Chess, Engineering-STEM, LaCross, Music, Origami Art, Chess, LaCross, Music, Origami, Engineering-STEM,
- Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the National Lutheran Schools Association (NLSA); 21st century skills developed in a one-to-one laptop program grades 3-8; Co-curricular programs include sports, art, and music; Feeder school to Lutheran High School and Crean Lutheran High School of Orange County; Full time Student Success Program to meet individual learners needs; Opportunity for service projects to the local and greater community
Profile last updated: 05/16/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AnaheimGrades: PK-12 | 317 students
5340 E La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92807
Yorba LindaGrades: K-9 | 501 students
16971 Imperial Hwy
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
OrangeGrades: NS-8 | 224 students
19111 Villa Park Road
Orange, CA 92869
AnaheimGrades: PK-8 | 275 students
5900 E. Santa Ana Canyon Road
Anaheim, CA 92807
San Juan CapistranoGrades: PK-12 | 440 students
32032 Del Obispo St
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Dear Sir/Madam, My son born in 2007. I need information to find school for him.
- Posted by Parent - vutua
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.