Grades: PK-12 | 621 students
- Since 1973 we've been committed to fully equipping every student for success and significance--mind, hear, and strength. We provide an equal balance of high-quality academic instruction; authentic spiritual formation; and programs that broaden students' experience and sharpen their unique talents, from athletics and arts to leadership and international experience in a college prep environment. Through class sizes of 15-18 students advanced placement courses and resources for learning challenges, students receive instruction that meets their needs. Our Math and Science Institute (MSI) engages every student in challenging hands-on experiments using professional grade lab.
- equipment and technology. Partnerships with local universities, organizations, and corporations are delivering value-added opportunities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia / Language-based or Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||621 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP English, AP European History, AP US History,|
|Average SAT score||1537|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(K--8 Uniforms, 9--12 Dress Code)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade level|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,100|
|Admissions Director||Linda Davis|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, Honor Society, Knowledge Bowl, Mock Trials, Rotary Interact, Technology Club Chess Club, Honor Society, Knowledge Bowl, Mock Trials, Rotary Interact,
As a church-sponsored school serving Pre-K through grade 12 students on a single campus, we offer a unique "benefits package" no other school in our region can.
- State-of-the-art facilities available to all grades
- Seamless curriculum and fluid transitions between key grade levels.
- Consistent teaching, values, and learning environment;
- Experienced faculty that spans the Pre-K through grade 12 spectrum, augmented by pastoral staff
- An award-winning resource program for students with unique
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TacomaGrades: PK-12 | 379 students
2052 S 64th St
Tacoma, WA 98409
TacomaGrades: PK-12 | 689 students
7723 Chambers Creek Rd W
Tacoma, WA 98467
Federal WayGrades: NS-12 | 332 students
33645 20th Ave. S.
Federal Way, WA 98003
YelmGrades: PK-12 | 126 students
13036 Morris Rd Se
Yelm, WA 98597
TacomaGrades: NS-PK | 20 students
1740 S 84th St
Tacoma, WA 98444
Life Christian School and Academy is committed to its students and families. Teachers are dedicated and caring. Students are responsible and knowledable. I recommend Life Christian School and Academy to anyone looking for better education for their children.
- Posted by Parent - crnrr
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.