Grades: PK-6 | 135 students
- The Love of Learning Montessori School in Huntington, Long Island, is a private, non-profit, non-denominational school committed to providing a dynamic learning environment for children from diverse backgrounds.
- This child-centered school promotes a love of learning and positive character development.
- Professionally trained staff, and a carefully prepared environment, help each child reach his/her true potential.
- Our implementation of the Montessori method promotes the development of self-motivation, independence, curiosity, cooperation and concern for others within the framework of a strong academic program.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SmithtownGrades: PK-6 | 280 students
211 Brooksite Drive
Smithtown, NY 11787
Huntington StationGrades: PK-9 | 278 students
165 Pidgeon Hill Rd Ste 1
Huntington Station, NY 11746
LindenhurstGrades: K-5 | 42 students
175 S 11th St
Lindenhurst, NY 11757
East SetauketGrades: NS-8 | 403 students
201 Old Town Rd
East Setauket, NY 11733
Saint JamesGrades: NS-8 | 113 students
17 Three Sisters Road
Saint James, NY 11780
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.