Grades: PK-6 | 135 students
- The Love of Learning Montessori School in Huntington, Long Island, is a private, non-profit, non-denominational school committed to providing a dynamic learning environment for children from diverse backgrounds.
- This child-centered school promotes a love of learning and positive character development.
- Professionally trained staff, and a carefully prepared environment, help each child reach his/her true potential.
- Our implementation of the Montessori method promotes the development of self-motivation, independence, curiosity, cooperation and concern for others within the framework of a strong academic program.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Huntington StationGrades: PK-9 | 278 students
165 Pidgeon Hill Rd Ste 1
Huntington Station, NY 11746
LindenhurstGrades: K-5 | 42 students
175 S 11th St
Lindenhurst, NY 11757
East SetauketGrades: NS-8 | 403 students
201 Old Town Rd
East Setauket, NY 11733
Saint JamesGrades: NS-8 | 123 students
17 Three Sisters Road
Saint James, NY 11780
SmithtownGrades: PK-6 | 358 students
211 Brooksite Drive
Smithtown, NY 11787
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.