Grades: 7-12 | 226 students
- Memphis Cath High School strives to impart knowledge and build self-confidence in an environment conducive to the betterment of self and the deepening of civic duty.
- We will nurture the development of spiritual identity and Christian discipleship through service to God and others.
- And we will prepare our students for success in life by providing Education that Works. Memphis Cath High School is a mirror of Memphis' diverse ethnic makeup.
- We welcome and embrace diversity—taking a cursory glance around the hallways proves this.
- There are strong numbers from the African-American, Caucasian and Hispanic populations, as well as representation from numerous other cultures.
- Families that have lived in Memphis for generations as well as those new to the area send their children to Memphis Cath High School because of their confidence in our traditions and our high academic standards.
- Our students represent multiple religious traditions, economic situations, interests, and talents.
- MCHS—the city within a city—is based on both community pride and forward vision.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||226 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.