Grades: K-5 | 216 students
- Our K-8 elementary school curriculum is built on sound research, proven principles, and local communities of learning that foster academic excellence.
- We help your child to establish a rich educational foundation for ongoing learning and achievement.
- Small class sizes allow one-on-one interaction between your child and our teachers who are specially trained to be attentive to his or her unique learning style.
- They are able to adapt each day's lesson to ensure that your child understands new concepts and is proficient in new skills.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||216 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition discounts through corporate partnerships with Cisco, Intel, HP, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Genentech, AMD, Oracle.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Karen Cooper|
|Admissions Associate||Yesenia Camacho|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, VolleyballBasketball, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Chess, Chorus, Competitive Sports, Karate, Orchestra, Robotics Art, Chess, Chorus, Karate, Orchestra, Robotics, Competitive Sports,
- Educational Field Trips
- Promethean Board and Computer Lab for Kindergarten and up
- Specialists teach Computer, Art, PE, Spanish, Music
- Core teachers stay for "Homework Club" after school.
- Daycare provided during Academic Break periods such as winter and spring break
People that viewed Merryhill Elementary School also viewed these schools: Emmanuel Christian School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.