Grades: K-5 | 216 students
- Our K-8 elementary school curriculum is built on sound research, proven principles, and local communities of learning that foster academic excellence.
- We help your child to establish a rich educational foundation for ongoing learning and achievement.
- Small class sizes allow one-on-one interaction between your child and our teachers who are specially trained to be attentive to his or her unique learning style.
- They are able to adapt each day's lesson to ensure that your child understands new concepts and is proficient in new skills.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||216 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition discounts through corporate partnerships with Cisco, Intel, HP, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Genentech, AMD, Oracle.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Karen Cooper|
|Admissions Associate||Yesenia Camacho|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, VolleyballBasketball, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Chess, Chorus, Competitive Sports, Karate, Orchestra, Robotics Art, Chess, Chorus, Karate, Orchestra, Robotics, Competitive Sports,
- Educational Field Trips
- Promethean Board and Computer Lab for Kindergarten and up
- Specialists teach Computer, Art, PE, Spanish, Music
- Core teachers stay for "Homework Club" after school.
- Daycare provided during Academic Break periods such as winter and spring break
People that viewed Merryhill Elementary School also viewed these schools: Emmanuel Christian School.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.