Grades: 9-12 | 135 students
- Since founding, Montclair College Preparatory School has remained committed to preparing young people for the challenges that await them in the years ahead.
- Our outstanding faculty remains the cornerstone of our school program and continues not only to prepare graduates for college, but also to help develop the values and morals that will last each of these individuals a lifetime.
- Montclair College Prep has long been providing students with an enriched and nurturing environment in which our pupils grow intellectually, socially, and emotionally.
- Montclair Prep has faculty academic advisement and standards committees that work with the administration to maintain the highest caliber of academics and to provide appropriate social, athletic, and cultural outlets for students.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Valley VillageGrades: K-12 | 1108 students
4533 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Valley Village, CA 91607
Studio CityGrades: 7-12 | 1593 students
3700 Coldwater Canyon Avenue
Studio City, CA 91604
Sherman OaksGrades: K-12 | 830 students
3900 Stansbury Avenue
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
Westlake VillageGrades: 5-12 | 1560 students
31749 La Tienda Rd
Westlake Village, CA 91362
Santa MonicaGrades: 9-12 | 245 students
1730 Wilshire Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90403
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.