Grades: NS-4 | 118 students
- We believe that children learn best when they are actively involved in the learning process.
- Children not only learn, but thrive in an environment that is specially prepared to meet their physical, cognitive and social needs, and satisfy their intrinsic interests. Our curriculum offers children freedom of choice in a dynamic, energized classroom where learning is tangible.
- Montessori School House was established and commenced operations in Rancho Cucamonga in 1988 and is committed to standards of excellence in the quality of the curriculum, the nature of staff interactions with students and parents, and in the overall safety and outcome of the child.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||International Montessori Council (IMC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-4|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(White top, Khaki Pants and jacket)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tution fees vary between Pre-School and Elementary|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Shanez Rajasinghe|
|Admissions Associate||Barbara Lyman|
- Montessori School House program is based on the educational system founded by Dr. Maria Montessori in 1907. The Montessori learning method allows children to explore and learn at their own pace in a safe and well-structured environment, giving them hands-on interaction with their surroundings. The Montessori philosophy is based on the premise that a child is limited only by his attitude in taking full measure of his own potential. By stimulating and nurturing the child's natural curiosity and encouraging his initiative, this method enables the child to develop a positive and eager attitude toward learning, which he carries throughout life. To develop his physical and intellectual powers to the fullest, the child must have freedom. This is not a license; but rather, freedom achieved through order and self-discipline; liberty within limits of courtesy and consideration; not a rigid, imposed discipline. The teacher's role is that of a mentor and helper. She makes possible an ordered approach to learning in a non-competitive atmosphere. Since success encourages learning, instruction is highly individualized and proceeds at the child's own pace from the known to the unknown.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
UplandGrades: NS-PK | 120 students
845 W Arrow Hwy
Upland, CA 91786
Rancho CucamongaGrades: NS-PK | 50 students
9944 Highland Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.