Grades: PK | 118 students
- Morning Star School is the only special education facility under the auspices of the Diocese of St. Augustine in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Our school is dedicated to helping children with learning differences become productive, responsible, functioning members of society.
- With the cooperative efforts of parents, teachers, and the community students are afforded the opportunity to grow intellectually, socially, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
- Morning Star School does not discriminate based on religious affiliation and embraces the opportunity to provide every child who walks through our doors.
- The mission of Morning Star School as a Catholic Special Education School in the Diocese of St. Augustine is to provide meaningful educational experiences for learning challenged students in an atmosphere which promotes Gospel values while nurturing love and respect, the personal development of every child, creativity, and the joy of learning.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Morning Star School also viewed these schools: The Jericho School For Children With Autism.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.