Grades: PK-12 | 303 students
- Mount Airy Christian Academy is a special Christian school ministry designed to help meet the needs of a Christian family.
- We are looking for Christian fathers, mothers, and children who will support this ministry.
- MACA operates within a disciplined academic environment while providing a high quality Christian education to its students.
- In order to build a ministry such as this the foundation must be secure, solid and never changing.
- For that reason, Mount Airy Christian Academy is based upon the Word of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||303 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average SAT score||1080|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Equestrian, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FrederickGrades: PK-8 | 534 students
8414 Opossumtown Pike
Frederick, MD 21702
GaithersburgGrades: PK-12 | 288 students
7503 Muncaster Mill Rd
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Ellicott CityGrades: NS-12 | 752 students
12793 Folly Quarter Road
Ellicott City, MD 21042
Ellicott CityGrades: PK-8 | 212 students
4801 Ilchester Rd
Ellicott City, MD 21043
GaithersburgGrades: PK-8 | 259 students
19425 Woodfield Road
Gaithersburg, MD 20879
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.