Grades: PK-12 | 303 students
- Mount Airy Christian Academy is a special Christian school ministry designed to help meet the needs of a Christian family.
- We are looking for Christian fathers, mothers, and children who will support this ministry.
- MACA operates within a disciplined academic environment while providing a high quality Christian education to its students.
- In order to build a ministry such as this the foundation must be secure, solid and never changing.
- For that reason, Mount Airy Christian Academy is based upon the Word of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||303 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average SAT score||1080|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Equestrian, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Ellicott CityGrades: NS-12 | 752 students
12793 Folly Quarter Road
Ellicott City, MD 21042
FrederickGrades: PK-8 | 534 students
8414 Opossumtown Pike
Frederick, MD 21702
Windsor MillGrades: NS-12 | 217 students
3030 N Rolling Road
Windsor Mill, MD 21244
CooksvilleGrades: PK-8 | 222 students
2000 Woodmont Lane
Cooksville, MD 21723
MiddletownGrades: PK-8 | 56 students
103 Prospect Street
Middletown, MD 21769
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.