Grades: NS-8 | 540 students
- Our philosophy as a Classical Christian school is built upon the Trivium: Grammar Stage (K-5), Dialectic Stage (6-8), and the Rhetoric Stage (9-12) (High School addition is coming in the near future.) Our commitment is to biblical application and partnering with families.
- In addition to the usual subjects, NCA provides classroom/instrumental music, art, Latin, and sports at the Jr. High level.
- K-8 students wear uniforms, a hot lunch program is available, and extended care is available from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- School hours are 9 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. for Kindergarten; 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. for 1 - 5; 8:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. for 6 - 8.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||540 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Uniforms - Khaki, Navy, Hunter Green, White)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,180|
|Tuition Notes||Rate posted is for single child grade 1-5. Rate for 6-8 is $8,500. Kindergarten is $5,900. Discounts apply to families with multiple students enrolled.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,700|
|Admissions Director||Ranetta Ericks|
|Admissions Associate||Michelle Kurnik|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Jazz Band, Odyssey of the Mind, SALT Drama Jazz Band, SALT Drama, Odyssey of the Mind,
- We still have openings in grades 2, 4, 5 and 6 in the 2016/2017 year. Please submit an online application from our website if interested in joining us. First day of school is August 24, 2016.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San RamonGrades: PK-8 | 400 students
One Annabel Lane
San Ramon, CA 94583
Pleasant HillGrades: K-12 | 148 students
796 Grayson Rd
Pleasant Hill, CA 94573
Walnut CreekGrades: NS-8 | 393 students
975 N San Carlos Drive
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
ConcordGrades: NS-12 | 36 students
2924 Clayton Rd. No. B
Concord, CA 94519
ConcordGrades: UG | 64 students
1026 Oak Grove Rd Ste A
Concord, CA 94518
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.