Grades: 5-12 | 64 students
- Odyssey School is a private, not-for-profit SACS accredited school for bright children with learning differences in 5th through 12 grade.
- Odyssey School is committed to the development of academic excellence and self-acceptance for students with learning and attentional differences.
- We believe all children can be successful in their intellectual, creative and social development.
- Our goal is to help each student discover his or her individual potential for greatness.
- Odyssey School will provide the environment for students with learning differences to build a foundation for lifelong success.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia/Language-based and mild learning differences|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Elizabeth Moore|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,
Flag Football, Soccer,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AustinGrades: PK-8 | 540 students
9400 Neenah Avenue
Austin, TX 78717
AustinGrades: PK-12 | 628 students
4220 Monterey Oaks Blvd
Austin, TX 78749
AustinGrades: PK-12 | 803 students
3901 Speedway St
Austin, TX 78751
AustinGrades: PK-9 | 329 students
5006 Sunset Trl
Austin, TX 78745
AustinGrades: 8-12 | 157 students
800 Herndon Lane
Austin, TX 78704
Would like more information about the cost . Thank you D Robinson
- Posted by Parent - mydro
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.