Grades: K-9 | 459 students
- Christ is the center and foundation of our education at Our Lady of Good Counsel School.
- His message is expressed through prayer, study, and service.
- Our Lady of Good Counsel School is a worshipping community.
- Daily prayer, Eucharistic celebrations, prayer services, and varied means of worshipping are the foremost source of our effort to promote a faith relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Our philosophy affirms each family as the primary unit within the community.
- We strive to provide an intense support system for the family life of our students.
- Clergy, staff, students and parents come together for prayer, work, and service.
- The experience of Christian community at Our Lady of Good Counsel School will hopefully be the basis for their life as future leaders in the Catholic Church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||459 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MedfordGrades: PK-8 | 436 students
196 Route 70
Medford, NJ 08055
Mount HollyGrades: NS-8 | 217 students
250 High Street
Mount Holly, NJ 08060
WestamptonGrades: NS-8 | 124 students
315 Bridge St
Westampton, NJ 08060
Mount LaurelGrades: PK-12 | 84 students
530 Union Mill Rd.
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
CinnaminsonGrades: PK-8 | 178 students
2201 Riverton Rd
Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
As a family we have been blessed to have our children attend Our Lady of Good Counsel School since nursery. This is a unique and loving community, and the acedemics are unparralled.
- Posted by Parent - Chris
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.