Grades: PK-8 | 419 students
- Our Lady of Victory School adds another important aspect to the formation of our students: religion.
- At Our Lady of Victory School, your child receives the message of the Gospel during religion period and throughout the day.
- Everything we do is based on Jesus’ teachings of love.
- We strive to impart Christian principles to our children in a way that has successfully produced young adults who go forth with an excellent academic background and a desire to serve the Kingdom of God.
- We believe, at Our Lady of Victory School, that our purpose is to provide for the education and gradual growth and development of the whole child; spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically meeting the needs of the individual within a Christian atmosphere.
- We, the teacher-educators of the children of Our Lady of Victory School, hold the following statements to be the philosophy of our school.
- We provide the proper atmosphere for the building of a Christian-faith community based on one’s relationship with self, with God, and with others; We transmit our faith in Christ to others by our example and we teach the truths of our Catholic faith in an atmosphere permeated with Christian values and attitudes.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||419 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Rockville CentreGrades: KG-8 | 805 students
70 Clinton Ave
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
Garden CityGrades: NS-8 | 541 students
25 Dartmouth Street
Garden City, NY 11530
New Hyde ParkGrades: NS-8 | 434 students
25 Mayfair Road
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
BellmoreGrades: NS-8 | 340 students
2341 Washington Ave
Bellmore, NY 11710
Long BeachGrades: PK-8 | 490 students
735 W Broadway
Long Beach, NY 11561
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.