Grades: NS-6 | 161 students
Our wonderful facilities include a regulation sized gym, full computer lab, two playgrounds and a soccer field--right in the heart of Dallas.
Football, Soccer, Basketball and Volleyball--we play interscholastically through the Metro League. Go, Wildcats!
- BALANCE. We all need it.
- A balance of effort and rest.
- A balance of boundaries and grace.A balance of work and play, of "real world" and childhood.
- Find that balance at Our Redeemer Lutheran School of Dallas.At ORLS, we work hard, but have both recess and PE for every child-every day.We nurture and care for the whole child, not just their minds.We encourage working above level, but without the atmosphere of anxiety and pressure.With new tuition assistance available, there`s no better time to join us!Our Redeemer Lutheran School of Dallas: accredited, high achieving, caring.Serving PK2 through 6th grade since 1960.Contact Carol Blackwood at email@example.com or 214-368-1371 for more information or to schedule a private tour.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||K-6 tuition is $9917 annually; Prek varies, beginning at $2719--contact for info|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Carol Blackwood|
|Admissions Associate||Sarah Schwarze|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Capers for Kids Drama, Choirs, Dance Classes, Handbells, Latin, Scholar Bowl, Soccerpalz Band, Choirs, Dance Classes, Handbells, Latin, Scholar Bowl, Soccerpalz, Capers for Kids Drama,
- Traditional educational curriculum blended with integrated technology
- Low student-teacher ratio
- Music/Fine Arts, religion, foreign languages and athletic programs
- PK2 through 6th grade
- Excellent before and after school care programs (7:30 am to 6 pm)
- Accredited with "Excellent" rating by National Lutheran Schools Association (NLSA/LSAC)
- Weighted average student scores well above nationally normed grade level.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GarlandGrades: PK-8 | 211 students
214 S Garland Ave
Garland, TX 75040
DallasGrades: PK-8 | 802 students
4140 Walnut Hill Lane
Dallas, TX 75229
CarrolltonGrades: PK-10 | 21 students
2206 Heads Ln Ste 100
Carrollton, TX 75006
2205 E Hebron Pkwy
Carrollton, TX 75010
DallasGrades: PK-8 | 404 students
18011 Hillcrest Rd
Dallas, TX 75252
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.