Grades: Nursery School-PK
- Our family of staff members has over 50 years of combined experience in Early Childhood Education. We are here to welcome your family and provide the best Early Learning experience possible for your child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to KinderCare of Parkwood Hill. As a team we strive to provide a safe, nurturing, educational environment for your child. Together, our team of teachers has over 50 years experience in Early Childhood Education. At KinderCare of Parkwood Hill your child and family will be warmly welcomed. Your child will receive group learning as well as one on one learning and small group time. The children enjoy many hands on activities through out the day such as cooking and art. Also we are busy learning new language and social skills. We know that KinderCare is the place for you and your family!! Come see us soon!!
- Our facility has keypad entry, fenced playgrounds and each staff member has updated First Aid and CPR Certifications. We also conduct routine monthly fire drills and quarterly disaster drills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- NACCRA, USAE, Tarrant County
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort WorthGrades: K | 58 students
7451 Parkwood Hill Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76137
KellerGrades: PK-8 | 603 students
2016 Willis Lane
Keller, TX 76248
8801 Ray White Road
Keller, TX 76244
Fort WorthGrades: NS-12 | 344 students
7200 Denton Hwy
Fort Worth, TX 76148
5801 Watauga Rd.
Watauga, TX 76148
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.