Grades: Nursery School-PK
The staff at our KinderCare Learning Center is highly qualified and passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to our KinderCare located in Watauga, Texas. We proudly serve the Watauga, Haltom City, North Richland Hills and Keller neighborhoods. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child with social, emotional, cognitive and physical growth and development.
- Our center has a keypad entry at the front door. A door code is given to each family upon enrollment. A child will not be released to anyone not on the child's pick-up list and identification is checked when a child is picked up. Our playgrounds are completely fenced in. Our playgrounds are specifically designed with safety in mind for each age group. We conduct monthly fire drills and quarterly disaster drills. Our staff members all have CPR and First Aid training. Our staff also receive a minimum of 20 child development related training hours each year.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Tarrent County, enroll through county - CCMS, enroll through state. No subsidy accepted for infants
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort WorthGrades: NS-12 | 344 students
7200 Denton Hwy
Fort Worth, TX 76148
Fort WorthGrades: PK-3 | 35 students
7025 Mid Cities Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76182
Fort WorthGrades: K | 58 students
7451 Parkwood Hill Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76137
Fort WorthGrades: NS-PK
7900 Parkwood Hill Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76137
North Richland HillsGrades: PK-12 | 746 students
6200 Holiday Ln
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.