- The Pen Ryn School is a unique private school that functions with mutual respect, support, and enthusiasm in a nurturing atmosphere. Parents, teachers, administrators, and alumni strive to build an educational home.
- Students can then grow with loving care, and gain self-respect and confidence.
- The Pen Ryn School family will nurture students in a safe, caring environment, where the curriculum considers individual needs and encourages the pursuit of educational excellence at each student's potential, empower each student with essential skills necessary to become an independent critical thinker and life-long learner, and encourage respect for oneself and others, while contributing to the community as a productive and responsible citizen.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
Association of Delaware Valley Independent Schools
National Middle School Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||250 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|Admissions Director||Leigh Reed|
|Admissions Associate||Lois Lambing|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Freestyle Skiing, Soccer, SoftballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Freestyle Skiing,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NewtownGrades: PK-8 | 235 students
1450 Newtown Langhorne Road
Newtown, PA 18940
Fairless HillsGrades: NS-6 | 70 students
840 Trenton Road
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 958 students
13500 Philmont Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19116
Fairless HillsGrades: K-8 | 141 students
676 Lincoln Highway
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
BensalemGrades: PK-8 | 447 students
5340 Hulmeville Road
Bensalem, PA 19020
Pen Ryn School offers everything that we could possibly want for our children. I am very happy so far with everything they have done for us.
- Posted by Parent - email@example.com
We've been sending our kids to Pen Ryn School for around 8 years now and we are so happy with everything they have done for us and our children.
- Posted by Parent - bonni
Sending our kids to The Pen Ryn School is the absolute best decision we could have made. The experience they have here is amazing. I could not ask for anything better.
- Posted by Parent - judys
It is easy to see that the teachers and staff genuinely care about the students here at The Pen Ryn School. I would highly recommend the school to anyone I know with children.
- Posted by Parent - crist
Pen Ryn School is a facility where you know that the teachers really take the time and effort to know and understand your children. Whenever you reach out to them for questions to be answered, etc. they are more than pleased to help you get them answered.
- Posted by Parent - rossb
The Pen Ryn School is an excellent school that provides a great learning environment for all students.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - silly
I have known Pen RYn for over 30 years and they have an excellent reputation in the community.
- Posted by Teacher - Lmort
Very happy that my children go here. They are always bringing home projects that they are doing and the way that they talk about them and explain them to me, I can tell that they are learning! Very proud of them.
- Posted by Parent - tommy
I really love how caring and helpful the staff it. They give the individual attention to the children that they deserve. I am very thankful!
- Posted by Parent - benbl
This school is awesome! It has fun activites and lots of fun events. I a am student here and Ithink the small calsses and kind and helping teachers are the best part of this school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - e.sha
Both my children have been at the Pen Ryn School for 2 years now. My 5th and 6th grader both love the school along with their teachers. I''m thrilled with their academic curriculum as a parent.
- Posted by Parent - janes