- Pope John XXIII High School is the newest private high school in Houston and the first new Catholic high school in the Houston area in over 40 years.
- We serve Houston’s booming far west side – Katy, Sugar Land, Cypress, Spring, Richmond, Rosenberg, as well as the Memorial and Spring Branch areas.
- To prepare our students for a life of service to God, family, and community, we provide an excellent and challenging program that includes: a college preparatory curriculum with AP opportunities, competitive extracurricular activities, and rigorous faith and character formation.
- Formation of the whole student mind, body, and soul takes precedence at Pope John XXIII High School.
- The mission of the College Center is to provide students and parents college counseling, as well as to guide students through a successful college search.
- The objective of the College Counselor is to provide students and parents an understanding of the college search and application process, as well as to provide accurate information and individual attention to each student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||370 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1