Grades: PK-K | 88 students
- Pre-School Playhouse/Funland is the first, private, fully accredited/registered nursery school and kindergarten in Rockland County.
- We are experts with young children and our staff is mature and experienced.
- The children are introduced to many daily adventures in music, numbers, letters and social skills.
- But first and foremost, they will be having fun in a safe and secure environment.
- Our readiness program teaches reading, math, science, music and social skills in a natural and developmental manner.
- We use weekly themes enhanced by fun and creative activities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Tuxedo ParkGrades: PK-9 | 225 students
Mountain Farm Rd
Tuxedo Park, NY 10987
Spring ValleyGrades: NS-12 | 347 students
307 Hungry Hollow Road
Spring Valley, NY 10977
New WindsorGrades: PK-K | 96 students
63 Lawrence Ave
New Windsor, NY 12553
GarnervilleGrades: PK-8 | 300 students
29 Cinder Rd
Garnerville, NY 10923
Valley CottageGrades: PK-8 | 228 students
365 Kings Hwy
Valley Cottage, NY 10989
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.