Grades: 3-12 | 36 students
- The Progressions School has been providing quality educational services for over 10 years.
- We operate under license by the Pennsylvania Department of Education as an independent Private Alternative School.
- We assist eleven school districts located throughout Chester, Eastern Montgomery, and Berks counties.
- We offer small class size and low teacher-student ratios to address individual student learning styles.
- Although always flexible to meet individual needs, we follow research-based instructional practices and curriculum materials.
- Progressions School is committed to helping exceptional students with emotional and behavioral challenges to identify and work toward future goals.
- When appropriate, our older students have partnered with local employers to provide realistic job training experiences.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ConshohockenGrades: 1-12 | 311 students
1200 River Road
Conshohocken, PA 19428
LansdaleGrades: PK-12 | 389 students
1380 S Valley Forge Rd
Lansdale, PA 19446
MediaGrades: NS-12 | 305 students
111 Elwyn Road
Media, PA 19063
MalvernGrades: 1-12 | 52 students
655 Sugartown Road
Malvern, PA 19355
ReadingGrades: K-12 | 50 students
345 N Wyomissing Blvd
Reading, PA 19610
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.