Grades: 3-12 | 36 students
- The Progressions School has been providing quality educational services for over 10 years.
- We operate under license by the Pennsylvania Department of Education as an independent Private Alternative School.
- We assist eleven school districts located throughout Chester, Eastern Montgomery, and Berks counties.
- We offer small class size and low teacher-student ratios to address individual student learning styles.
- Although always flexible to meet individual needs, we follow research-based instructional practices and curriculum materials.
- Progressions School is committed to helping exceptional students with emotional and behavioral challenges to identify and work toward future goals.
- When appropriate, our older students have partnered with local employers to provide realistic job training experiences.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MalvernGrades: 1-12 | 52 students
655 Sugartown Road
Malvern, PA 19355
ReadingGrades: K-12 | 50 students
345 N Wyomissing Blvd
Reading, PA 19610
ConshohockenGrades: 1-12 | 311 students
1200 River Road
Conshohocken, PA 19428
LansdaleGrades: PK-12 | 389 students
1380 S Valley Forge Rd
Lansdale, PA 19446
MediaGrades: NS-12 | 305 students
111 Elwyn Road
Media, PA 19063
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.