Grades: PK-12 | 206 students
- The mission and purpose of Providence Christian School is to assist the Christian home in providing a sound education for its children, both academically and spiritually in a Christ-honoring and caring atmosphere so that each child may be conformed to the image of Christ.
- PCS offers a balanced approach of academics, music, and athletics.
- We seek to "Train Champions for Christ.".
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||206 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Average ACT score||22|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Variable tution rates|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Choir, Music, National Honor Society, Speech/Drama, Student Council, Yearbook Band, Choir, Music, Speech/Drama, Yearbook, National Honor Society,
- Please visit our Website to view videos, review our school handbook, and download application forms.
Profile last updated: 05/04/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SeffnerGrades: PK-12 | 144 students
6021 Williams Road
Seffner, FL 33584
BrandonGrades: PK-12 | 151 students
1118 N Parsons Ave
Brandon, FL 33510
BrandonGrades: PK-8 | 26 students
3215 Bell Shoals Road
Brandon, FL 33511
RuskinGrades: PK-12 | 210 students
820 College Avenue W
Ruskin, FL 33570
RiverviewGrades: 4-12 | 94 students
10518 Riverview Dr
Riverview, FL 33578
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.