Grades: K-8 | 58 students
- The Quba Institute of Arabic and Islamic Studies is a corollary of Quba, Inc. (formerly known as the International Muslim Brotherhood, Inc.) Quba, Inc. was established in 1949.
- It is the oldest indigenous Muslim Organization/Masjid in Philadelphia.
- From as far back as 1967, when the first Adult Islamic Educational Programs were established, this masjid has been at the forefront of Islamic education.
- During that time,Quba forged partnerships with the Muslim Student Associations of local Universities to expand the level of competency of their educational outreach programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jul. 1 / Sep. 30 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,300|
|Tuition Notes||Application fee $50.00 Registration fee $200.00|
|Admissions Director||Anas Muhaimin|
|Admissions Associate||Saud Walker|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: K-9 | 71 students
4431 Walnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-11 | 263 students
1501 Germantown Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19122
PhiladelphiaGrades: 1-11 | 33 students
1546 North 27th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19121
MediaGrades: PK-8 | 145 students
901 N Providence Rd
Media, PA 19063
Merion StationGrades: PK-6 | 124 students
1860 Montgomery Ave
Merion Station, PA 19085
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.