Grades: PK-K | 39 students
- Rainbow Bridge Montessori School is a private school which offers the finest early childhood education in the tradition of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- The school provides a prepared and nurturing environment that allows the physical, intellectual, and social growth of each young child.
- Dr. Maria Montessori was Italy’s first woman physician.
- Through her work with disadvantaged children, she realized that each child has a desire to learn through exploration and self-discovery.
- She devised an educational system based on the natural development of young children.
- The Rainbow Bridge Staff consists of certified Montessori Head Teachers and Assistant Teachers who are idealistic, well organized, creative and dedicated to making learning an exciting process.
- The Montessori Head Teachers have one or two years of Montessori Training, Internship, and a Bachelor’s Degree.
- They guide each child on their individual pathway, observe each child, and record each child’s progress.
- They are also responsible for providing a carefully prepared and stimulating environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Rainbow Bridge Montessori School also viewed these schools: Summerfield Waldorf School.
I have been meaning to write a review for Rainbow Bridge Montessori Preschool for a while now. It is long overdue! My two and a half year old son started about four months ago in the Preparatory class, and words truly cannot express how grateful I am that a preschool like this exists. The school is very diverse. They teach through the Montessori Method, which seems to work well for my son. The curriculum is very practical, and they teach many life skills. My son has blossomed mentally and socially in such a short time span. He has learned "please", "thank you", "excuse me", "no thank you", "more please", etc. and uses these words in the appropriate context. He can also all of a sudden name all of the colors, numbers, shapes, and is starting to recognize letters! The teachers and staff there are beyond caring and concerned with EVERY one of their students (as well as the parents). If I have a question or concern, the teachers are always available and will address me, distraction free. They are always very organized in the lesson plan and have a clear understanding of my son and his progress. All of the teachers obviously love children and love teaching them; so it is not hard to understand why our son cannot wait to go to school. It is also a VERY clean facility. It NEVER smells like some of those other enclosed preschools with indoor diaper changing areas. It offers a safe and nurturing atmosphere perfect for the curious child. There is a great emphasis on cleanliness. The classroom is always spotless and kids are told to help clean. The Montessori equipment, which teaches fine motor skills, is always neatly put away on the shelves indoors. They also have a fabulous shaded play yard with a sand pit, water table and many other tools to enhance gross motor skills. I would highly recommend this school to anyone. We visited two other schools in our search for the right one and this school is hands down the best option! This school provides an excellent education and the child also gets the opportunity to be a kid. *** HIGHLY RECOMMENDED *** Nurturing, Educational, and FUN!
- Posted by Parent - kamle
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.