Grades: PK-K | 72 students
- The Montessori philosophy is an educational approach that ensures the development of the whole child.
- It reinforces responsibility and initiates critical-thinking skills.
- Montessori is the child-student's preparation for life.
- Our goals are to allow your child to learn at his/her own level of interest; encourage learning through the use of all the senses; develop gross and fine motor coordination; develop independence in self-care; lengthen concentration span; further develop problem-solving techniques and decision-making abilities; provide materials which focus on one concept at a time in a sequence of increasing difficulty; encourage internal order through a prepared environment; nurture a love of learning; and provide information and support for families to share the best of a child's exciting developmental years.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SacramentoGrades: PK-K | 29 students
1827 Markston Rd
Sacramento, CA 95825
SacramentoGrades: PK-12 | 1081 students
9470 Micron Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95827
SacramentoGrades: PK-8 | 158 students
205 24th Street
Sacramento, CA 95816
SacramentoGrades: K-8 | 132 students
7520 Stockton Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95823
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.