Grades: PK-K | 72 students
- The Montessori philosophy is an educational approach that ensures the development of the whole child.
- It reinforces responsibility and initiates critical-thinking skills.
- Montessori is the child-student's preparation for life.
- Our goals are to allow your child to learn at his/her own level of interest; encourage learning through the use of all the senses; develop gross and fine motor coordination; develop independence in self-care; lengthen concentration span; further develop problem-solving techniques and decision-making abilities; provide materials which focus on one concept at a time in a sequence of increasing difficulty; encourage internal order through a prepared environment; nurture a love of learning; and provide information and support for families to share the best of a child's exciting developmental years.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SacramentoGrades: K-8 | 132 students
7520 Stockton Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95823
SacramentoGrades: PK-K | 29 students
1827 Markston Rd
Sacramento, CA 95825
SacramentoGrades: PK-12 | 1081 students
9470 Micron Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95827
SacramentoGrades: PK-8 | 158 students
205 24th Street
Sacramento, CA 95816
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.