Grades: PK-8 | 292 students
- Saint Paul the Apostle School has served the Dallas community for multiple generations.
- One thing that hasn't changed during that time is our simple focus: to nurture our children spiritually, academically, and socially as members of our Catholic community. The mission of Saint Paul the Apostle School is to proclaim the gospel message, to build community, and to educate to service. Within the school community, the priests, staff, parents, and students experience what it means to live a life of prayer, community, and personal responsibility.
- The philosophy of Saint Paul the Apostle School states that the school shares the responsibility with the parents for the religious, intellectual, moral, physical, esthetic and social formation of children.
- It is the fundamental goal of Saint Paul the Apostle School to assist the families to develop values, so that the children may apply Christian principles to all facets of their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Texas Catholic Conference Education Department
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild to Moderate Learning Differences and Dyslexia services|
|Total Students||292 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 10 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts for multiple children, differentiated rates for Catholic parishioners, financial aid available.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lynne Zipko|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chess Club, Choir, Green Team (Environmental Club), National Junior Honor Society, Speech Team, Student Council (Middle School), YMCA Sports Partnership (all grades), Youth and Government Band, Chess Club, Choir, Speech Team, Green Team (Environmental Club),
National Junior Honor Society,
Student Council (Middle School),
YMCA Sports Partnership (all grades),
Youth and Government,
- Immunization Records, Birth Certificate, Sacramental Records (if applicable), School Records
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DallasGrades: 1-12 | 868 students
10600 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75230
DallasGrades: PK-8 | 802 students
4140 Walnut Hill Lane
Dallas, TX 75229
DallasGrades: PK-8 | 523 students
9635 Ferndale Rd
Dallas, TX 75238
DallasGrades: K-9 | 228 students
6921 Frankford Rd
Dallas, TX 75252
DallasGrades: PK-8 | 698 students
12525 Inwood Rd
Dallas, TX 75244
Great school. Low ratios, excellent teachers and staff. Very friendly.
- Posted by Parent - yessi
Thanks for inviting me and my family out to the football field on Sunday, we had an amazing time.
- Posted by Parent - jrobe
St. Paul was such a wonderful experience for me. They emphasize family involvement, which has led to a great community overall. Great education at a reasonable price. What more could you want?
- Posted by Parent - morga
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.