|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Eleonora Nayberg|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Dance, FencingDance, Fencing,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Chess, Cooking & Nutrition, Dance, Fencing Academy, Kung Fu, LEGO Robotics Art, Chess, Dance, Kung Fu, LEGO Robotics, Cooking & Nutrition,
- Elementary school:
- We are the only K-5 school in California that offers a Russian and English curriculum.
- Children spend about half of their time in Russian classes and other half in English classes.
- They become skilled in advanced mathematics, science, social studies, art, music and physical education.
- The San Francisco Pacific Academy mission is to provide students with a strong bilingual program that will serve to build a solid academic and personal foundation for children in a multi-lingual and culturally diverse environment.
- We are very proud of the academic results of our students that include:
- - 98% of kids in Kindergarten read in Russian and English by the end of the year.
- - 100% of children read in both languages by the end of grade 1.
- - By the end of the 3rd grade, kids do math at the 4-5th grade level.
- - Our students score in the top 1% nationally on each of the three different standardized math tests.
- Middle School :
- Our Middle School was opened in September 2014. That was the beginning of a new Academy of Math and Science middle school.
- All subjects are held in English, taught by highly professional and experienced English-speaking teachers.
- Russian is offered as a foreign language, 5 classes a week.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.