|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Eleonora Nayberg|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Dance, FencingDance, Fencing,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Chess, Cooking & Nutrition, Dance, Fencing Academy, Kung Fu, LEGO Robotics Art, Chess, Dance, Kung Fu, LEGO Robotics, Cooking & Nutrition,
- Elementary school:
- We are the only K-5 school in California that offers a Russian and English curriculum.
- Children spend about half of their time in Russian classes and other half in English classes.
- They become skilled in advanced mathematics, science, social studies, art, music and physical education.
- The San Francisco Pacific Academy mission is to provide students with a strong bilingual program that will serve to build a solid academic and personal foundation for children in a multi-lingual and culturally diverse environment.
- We are very proud of the academic results of our students that include:
- - 98% of kids in Kindergarten read in Russian and English by the end of the year.
- - 100% of children read in both languages by the end of grade 1.
- - By the end of the 3rd grade, kids do math at the 4-5th grade level.
- - Our students score in the top 1% nationally on each of the three different standardized math tests.
- Middle School :
- Our Middle School was opened in September 2014. That was the beginning of a new Academy of Math and Science middle school.
- All subjects are held in English, taught by highly professional and experienced English-speaking teachers.
- Russian is offered as a foreign language, 5 classes a week.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.