|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Eleonora Nayberg|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Dance, FencingDance, Fencing,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Chess, Cooking & Nutrition, Dance, Fencing Academy, Kung Fu, LEGO Robotics Art, Chess, Dance, Kung Fu, LEGO Robotics, Cooking & Nutrition,
- Elementary school:
- We are the only K-5 school in California that offers a Russian and English curriculum.
- Children spend about half of their time in Russian classes and other half in English classes.
- They become skilled in advanced mathematics, science, social studies, art, music and physical education.
- The San Francisco Pacific Academy mission is to provide students with a strong bilingual program that will serve to build a solid academic and personal foundation for children in a multi-lingual and culturally diverse environment.
- We are very proud of the academic results of our students that include:
- - 98% of kids in Kindergarten read in Russian and English by the end of the year.
- - 100% of children read in both languages by the end of grade 1.
- - By the end of the 3rd grade, kids do math at the 4-5th grade level.
- - Our students score in the top 1% nationally on each of the three different standardized math tests.
- Middle School :
- Our Middle School was opened in September 2014. That was the beginning of a new Academy of Math and Science middle school.
- All subjects are held in English, taught by highly professional and experienced English-speaking teachers.
- Russian is offered as a foreign language, 5 classes a week.
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.
November 09, 2016
Private School Review has a robust search engine which will make your private school search process much easier to do. Here are some tips on how to use this tool.
November 09, 2016
We take a look at the enormous impact a private foundation can have on education.