Grades: PK-8 | 600 students
- School of the Madeleine is a private Catholic elementary school located in South Clairemont in San Diego.
- It is the parish school of St. Mary Magdalene church.
- The school is staffed by a lay faculty dedicated to the Catholic Education of the students.
- School of the Madeleine has a reputation for a strong religious and academic program and student success.
- The mission of School of the Madeleine "Our love is not to be just words or mere talk, but something real and active." Students at School of the Madeleine are empowered to be committed to their Catholic faith, to become aware of their personal potential, and to mature spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- We achieve this by encouraging an atmosphere of respect, dignity, faith, love, forgiveness, and stewardship to the school, parish, and global community; providing an instructional climate which fosters academic success; presenting opportunities for our students to practice ethical and moral decision-making; and supporting the development of good habits of physical activity and wholesome attitudes toward personal health.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||600 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San DiegoGrades: PK | 62 students
3967 Park Blvd
San Diego, CA 92103
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 151 students
4106 42nd St
San Diego, CA 92105
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 94 students
4670 Mount Abernathy Ave
San Diego, CA 92117
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 191 students
1376 Felspar Street
San Diego, CA 92109
San DiegoGrades: K-8 | 123 students
4551 56th Street
San Diego, CA 92115
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.