Grades: PK-8 | 89 students
SSCCA is the parish school of St. Stephen's Church.
St. Stephen's is a parish of the Reformed Episcopal Church, which adheres to the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as the fully inspired Word of God, to the Apostles' and Nicene Creeds of the ancient and undivided Catholic Church, and to the 39 Articles of Religion of the English Reformation.
Upcoming Events and News:
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||dyslexia/disgraphia|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,950|
|Tuition Notes||Jr. Kindergarten M,W,F, 1/2 Day $2150 Jr. Kindergarten M-F, 1/2 Day $3,6580 Jr. Kindergarten M,W,F, Full Day $3,050 Jr. Kindergarten Full Day, M-F, $4,950 Kindergarten M-F, 1/2 Day $3,680 Kindergarten M-F, Full Day $4,950 Grades 1-6 $4,950 Grades 7|
|Admissions Director||John Dykes|
|Admissions Associate||Nancy McLaughlin|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, Geography Bee, Latin Club, Speech Meet, Spelling Bee, Yearbook Club Chess Club, Geography Bee, Latin Club, Speech Meet, Spelling Bee, Yearbook Club,|
- Goals and Objectives
- To assist parents of St. Stephen's Reformed Episcopal Church in fulfilling their responsibility of training their children in accordance with Deuteronomy 6:4-12 and Ephesians 6:4.
- To assist Christian parents in the community to fill their responsibility under the same principles mentioned above.
- To educate unchurched children in the community that they and their families might know the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- The goals are based on the principle of outreach as described by our Savior in Acts 1:8: "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you: and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
Profile last updated: 10/28/2015
Nearby Private Schools:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SykesvilleGrades: 7 | 4 students
6505 Ridenour Way E Ste 1b
Sykesville, MD 21784
SykesvilleGrades: PK-K | 75 students
2028 Liberty Road
Sykesville, MD 21784
1641 Liberty Rd.
Eldersburg, MD 21784
Owings MillsGrades: PK-8 | 205 students
11303 Liberty Road
Owings Mills, MD 21117
MarriottsvilleGrades: PK-NS | 62 students
1260 Driver Road
Marriottsville, MD 21104
Rental Market Monitor
November 19, 2015
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.
October 04, 2015
This A-Z list is designed to make you aware of the many things involved in choosing the right school for your child.
September 20, 2015
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.