|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool - Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||7 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||90% (MA School Avg.: 23%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom dress code||Casual|
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Infants (1 month – 15 months)
Full Time: $275.00 per week
Toddler (15 months – 2 years 9 months) Full Time: $250.00 per week
Pre-School (2 years 9 months – 5 years) Full Time: $185.00 per week
|% on Financial Aid||80%|
- Infants - (1 mo to 15 mos) Infants receive love, stimulation and excellent care. Indoor and outdoor activities are planned for sensory, motor and language development. Parents receive written daily reports.
- Toddlers - (15 mos to 2.9 yrs) Toddlers are encouraged to develop through informal play and structured learning experiences. Social skills are learned by interacting with peers and adults. Daily notes are sent home.
- Preschool - (2.9 yrs to 4 yrs) Children enjoy group activities, age appropriate academic projects and outdoor fun. Social skills are enhanced and listening skills are practiced.
- Pre-K - (4 yrs to 5 yrs) Our pre-k learning environment is primarily based on The Creative Curriculum for preschool developed by Teaching Strategies. It is used in high-quality early education settings. CC's well-planned learning centers allow for child choice and self-directed play. The small groups and supportive teaching prepares children for academic excellence. The development of language, math reading readiness, computer literacy and scientific thought is emphasized thought all the centers. These learning centers offer scaffolding experiences that are necessary for development and success in school.
Profile last updated: 04/15/2013
Related School Videos:
Acto fin de año Kids Village Preschool
1 year ago.
2009 Clare Village Preschool Spring Show Short
3 years ago
Village Preschool Thanksgiving Program
1 year ago.
Related School News:
- Bay Village preschool cooperative expands program - Sun Star Courier
posted on February 6, 2013 at 01:22:13 pm
Bay Village preschool cooperative expands programSun Star CourierThe Cooperative Preschool of Bay Village is expanding its preschool enrichment program for ...
- Ground breaking moment for village preschool - Buckingham Advertiser
posted on February 1, 2013 at 09:08:27 am
Buckingham AdvertiserGround breaking moment for village preschoolBuckingham AdvertiserBut as the primary school expanded the preschool had to find a new home. The ...
- 2012 Soup and Chowder Challenge Winners - Patch.com
posted on December 10, 2012 at 03:58:18 pm
2012 Soup and Chowder Challenge WinnersPatch.comThe event annually serves as a competitive benefit for Hobbs House and the Hobbs House Food Pantry, as ...
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-PK | 0 mi. away
Gr. PK-3 | 0.1 mi. away
Gr. PK-K | 0.3 mi. away
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-8 | 0.6 mi. away
Gr. K-7 | 1 mi. away
Gr. 2-9 | 1.1 mi. away