Grades: NS-PK | 126 students
Trinity Nursery and Kindergarten was founded in 1956 on the basis that it would be open to all children regardless of race or creed.
Its purpose, then and now, is to allow each child to grow physically, mentally, emotionally and socially under the guidance of experienced and loving teachers.
All of our teachers are state certified and our staff turnover is very low.
Trinity is licensed by the Department of Public and Private Instruction of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is determined by the age of the child, the number of days a week he/she attends, and the number of hours he/she is in school.|
|Admissions Director||Diane Reilly|
- Trinity is licensed by the Pennsylvania Dept. of Education. It includes a Kindergarten class.
- Trinity offers flexible programs of 2 day, 3 and 5 day classes for younger children; and 5 day classes for Transitional Kindergarten & Kindergarten.
- Trinity has an active morning nursery school program but with extended hours. We open at 7:30 a.m. for Early Birds; at 9 a.m. all preschool and Kindergarten programs begin and are done at 11:35 a.m. Extended Day afternoon programs are offered for children staying on a regular basis. We have a Lunch Bunch program until 3:15 p.m. and a Sunset program that ends at 6 p.m. These are drop-in programs charged only by the hours you use them.
- Kindergarteners have the use of a SMART Board in their room. They can elect a full day program.
- Older children all go on field trips on a bus.
- Enrichment activities include puppet shows, musicians, animal visitors, Fall Festival, Donuts with Dads, a Book Fair and the annual family picnic.
- Parents are invited to participate in many activities throughout the year.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
King of PrussiaGrades: NS-PK | 15 students
2001 Renaissance Blvd.
King of Prussia, PA 19406
King Of PrussiaGrades: PK-KG | 48 students
489 S Gulph Rd
King Of Prussia, PA 19406
WayneGrades: 9-12 | 888 students
211 Matsonford Road
Wayne, PA 19087
VillanovaGrades: PK-6 | 122 students
1860 Montgomery Ave
Villanova, PA 19085
ConshohockenGrades: PK-8 | 239 students
205 Fayette St
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Rental Market Monitor
October 04, 2015
This A-Z list is designed to make you aware of the many things involved in choosing the right school for your child.
September 20, 2015
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
September 07, 2015
Choosing the right school for your child is a major project. We look a five reasons why you might be looking at the wrong schools.