Episcopal School Of Dallas
|School Membership(s)||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Independent Schools Association of the South West (ISAS)
National Middle School Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 12|
|Total Students||1148 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||15% (TX School Avg.: 30%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||138 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||65%|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||22 courses|
|Classroom dress code||Formal
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 15|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$22,600|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition costs range from $9,400.00 for Beginners (age 3) to $22,600 for Upper School. Tuition Assistance is available.|
|% on Financial Aid||17%|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$15,830|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Cross Country||Field Hockey|
|Track and Field||Volleyball|
- Application process begins around Labor Day the year prior to enrollment. Deadlines vary by grade, however, most deadlines will occur in January 2010.
- Applications are available on our website: www.esdallas.org (Pre-elementary applicants should pay close attention to birthdate requirements.)
- The ISEE examination is required for applicants Grade 5 - 12.
- ESD is comprised of three campuses: Lower School (Beginner - Grade 4), Middle/Upper School (Grades 5 - 12), and Wolf Run, our outdoor education center.
- Visit our website for an on-line tour and to find out more information about the Episcopal School of Dallas.
- We look forward to working with you!
Profile last updated: 01/28/2013
Gr. PK-12 | 0 mi. away
Gr. PK-8 | 0.5 mi. away
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-K | 0.6 mi. away
Gr. 6-12 | 0.6 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 0.9 mi. away
Gr. 9-12 | 1.2 mi. away