Grades: PK-8 | 227 students
Community Christian Academy is an independent, non-denominational school committed to a program that inspires students to pursue excellence in moral character, academics and servant leadership to others. It is the mission of CCA to prepare students to impact their world for Christ by equipping them with a sound education, by empowering them with a biblical worldview, and by inspiring them through Godly leadership.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Speech & Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Dyslexia, Language delay, mild learning differences|
|Total Students||227 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(There is a dress code for chapel days.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition: Full-time (5 day/wk)daycare/preschool is $710 per month; Half Day (5 day/wk) Pre-K is $325 per month, kindergarten is $6,135 a year; grades 1 - 5th is $6,450 a year; grade 6 is $6,605 (incl. outdoor camp), grades 7-8 is $6,870 a year; grades 9-1|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||K-8 principal: Rick Graham; High School principal: Terry Ketchum; day-care supervisor: Michelle Jewett|
|Admissions Associate||Michelle Ruffier|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Drama, Piano, Student Leadership, Chess Club Band, Drama, Piano, Student Leadership, Chess Club,
- Community Christian Academy and Northwest Christian High School 4706 Park Center Ave. N.E., Lacey, WA 98516
- Administration: Superintendent: Larry Weber; High School principal: Terry Ketchum; K-8 principal: Rick Graham; Early Childhood Education Administrator: Kim DeLeon; and Preschool/Day-care Director: Michelle Jewett
- Grade levels offered: Community Christian Academy: Daycare/Preschool – 8th grades (with All-day kindergarten) & Northwest Christian High School, 9-12th grades is on our campus.
- Enrollment and typical class size: 53 daycare/preschool students with a maximum class size of 10; 190 students in K-8 with an average class size of 15; 130 high school students with classes of 6 to 22 students.
- Classroom style: Daycare/Preschool – 6th grades have traditional classes with specialists (Spanish, Music, & PE) and Jr. High classes move to different classes for the different subjects and specialists.
- Subjects taught/enrichment classes:
- K – 8th: Spanish, music, computer, choir, piano, & PE; 4th – 8th: Band is also available; 5th – 8th grades can play sports; Jr. High has electives such as crafts, cooking, sewing, landscaping, sports, yearbook, drama & worship band.
- 9th – 12th: AP biology, AP history, AP chemistry, art, guitar, outreach team, drama, Sign Language, Spanish, yearbook, journalism, computer, knowledge bowl, academic decathlon, office skills, & creative writing.
- Contact information:
- Community Christian Academy (Preschool – 8th grades) 360-493-2223 or Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.olympiachristianschool.org (Community Christian Academy link)
- Northwest Christian High School (9th – 12th grades)
- 360-491-2966 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Program Email: email@example.com
- NCHS website is: http://www.olympiachristianschool.org (Northwest Christian High School link)
Profile last updated: 05/22/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OlympiaGrades: 9-12 | 120 students
4710 Park Center Avenue Ne
Olympia, WA 98516
4504 6th Ave. Southeast
Lacey, WA 98503
LaceyGrades: 2-12 | 14 students
4205 Lacey Blvd Se
Lacey, WA 98503
LaceyGrades: K | 20 students
3817 Pacific Ave Se
Lacey, WA 98503
LaceyGrades: 9-11 | 42 students
5608 Pacific Ave Se
Lacey, WA 98503
Rental Market Monitor
October 04, 2015
This A-Z list is designed to make you aware of the many things involved in choosing the right school for your child.
September 20, 2015
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
September 07, 2015
Choosing the right school for your child is a major project. We look a five reasons why you might be looking at the wrong schools.