Grades: Nursery School-PK | 13 students
Our staff members are very excited to meet you and your family.
We would love for you to join our KinderCare family and watch your child grow.
Every teacher has a minimum of 12 Child Development units, CPR and First Aid Certified and has TB Clearance and Background Clearance.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
- Welcome to KinderCare in Colton. We are conveniently located by the 215 and 10 freeway. We are excited that you have inquired about our center and can't wait for you to visit so that you can see what we can offer. Here at KinderCare your child will not only be safe but will also be in a productive learning environment. We will assist your child in their growth, social skills, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Our teachers are very dedicated and very passionate in educating and nurturing children. We can't wait to meet you.
- Our KinderCare has a key pad on the front door restricting anyone from just walking in. Once your child is enrolled you will be given a door code that would allow you to come in. Our playgrounds are fenced with a gated alarm. A health and safety coordinator is on site and does several inspections weekly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Calworks, Kids N Care, Riverside Office Of Education, NACCRRA, Valley College
Profile last updated: 09/20/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColtonGrades: 1-12 | 22 students
1401 S Mt Vernon
Colton, CA 92324
Grand TerraceGrades: 4-12 | 68 students
11980 Mount Vernon Ave
Grand Terrace, CA 92313
Loma LindaGrades: NS-12 | 1242 students
10656 Anderson Street
Loma Linda, CA 92354
San BernardinoGrades: PK-K | 81 students
855 E Hospitality Lane
San Bernardino, CA 92408
San BernardinoGrades: PK-KG | 34 students
855 E Hospitality Ln
San Bernardino, CA 92408
Rental Market Monitor
September 20, 2015
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
September 07, 2015
Choosing the right school for your child is a major project. We look a five reasons why you might be looking at the wrong schools.
August 30, 2015
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.