Grades: Nursery School-PK | 69 students
KinderCare Weymouth teachers are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
This is more than a job for our teachers.
It's an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
KinderCare Weymouth devotes more time and resources to teacher training than any other childcare provider.
Twice a year we host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
- KinderCare Learning Center in Weymouth has been a valued member of the community for over 3 decades. Once inside our doors, you will feel welcomed and comfortable, by our enthusiastic, caring staff and our clean, stimulating classrooms. Most of our staff have been within our KinderCare family for many years and have had the opportunity to see so many children grow into Ã¢â‚¬Å“big kidsÃ¢â‚¬Â and move onto Elementary School. We are conveniently located on Pleasant Street, near the junction of route 53. We are open Monday through Friday, 6:30AM Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 6:00PM, 52 weeks a year, with only nine major holiday closings. We care for Infants through Pre K in a loving, educational environment. In addition to our full curriculum that runs in each classroom year-round, we offer programs that your children can opt to enroll into. These programs include Active Adventures, Cooking, Music and Phonics and seasonal clubs.
- We are all committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for children. There are certain practices that are critical to a well run center. Such as a safe sleep environment for Infants, allergy training and awareness, as well as CPR and First Aid Trainings. Our Center Health and Safety Coordinator, Kristin Keeley, plays a critical role in fulfilling our promise to care for, nurture and educate children in a safe and loving environment through thorough trainings, resources and tools we use daily.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00PM , M-F
- Community Care for Kids, Home Health and Child Care MABJ- PACE MAAH-Quincy Community
Profile last updated: 09/20/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
East WeymouthGrades: PK-K | 26 students
683 Pleasant St
East Weymouth, MA 02189
South WeymouthGrades: PK-8 | 362 students
234 Pleasant St
South Weymouth, MA 02190
South WeymouthGrades: PK-8 | 154 students
40 West Street
South Weymouth, MA 02190
HinghamGrades: PK-4 | 103 students
247 Gardner St
Hingham, MA 02043
BraintreeGrades: 5-12 | 50 students
6 Columbian St
Braintree, MA 02184
Rental Market Monitor
October 04, 2015
This A-Z list is designed to make you aware of the many things involved in choosing the right school for your child.
September 20, 2015
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
September 07, 2015
Choosing the right school for your child is a major project. We look a five reasons why you might be looking at the wrong schools.