St Mark's School
|School Membership(s)||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 8|
|Total Students||380 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||30% (CA School Avg.: 43%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 10 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Wendy Broderick|
- At Saint Mark's we:
- offer a strong, dynamic academic curriculum, enriched by programs in the arts, physical education, service learning, and outdoor education, with an emphasis on social-emotional development.
- honor and are guided by the Seven Pillars of Character: Caring, Courage, Citizenship, Respect, Responsibility, Honesty, and Fairness.
- embrace diversity in preparing students for a global future.
- combine thoughtful innovation with enduring best practices.
- provide a hands-on program that encourages curiosity, develops independence, and addresses different learning styles.
- strive to teach, learn, and live in a sustainable way.
- integrate technology for learning at age-appropriate levels.
- foster a partnership between our school and parents, which is vital to the success of each child.
- understand that each member of our community blossoms in an atmosphere of safety, encouragement, support, and collaboration.
- believe that school should be challenging, fun, engaging, and joyful.
Gr. K-8 | 0 mi. away
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-PK | 0.3 mi. away
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-6 | 0.4 mi. away
Gr. K | 0.9 mi. away
Gr. 1-12 | 1.1 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 1.3 mi. away