|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association
Georgia Accrediting Commission
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 12|
|Total Students||884 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||4%
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||99 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||40%|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Number of AP Courses||12 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Art, Biology, Calculus (AB), Calculus (BC), Chemistry, English - Language, English - Literature, European History, Music Theory, Statistics, U.S. Government and Politics, U.S. History,|
|Average SAT score||1730|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 15 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,990|
|Tuition Notes||K4 - $3,500 (includes snacks) K5 - 4th Grades - $8,500 5th - 6th Grades - $8, 700 7th - 8th Grades - $ 8,850 9th - 10th Grades - $8,950 11th Grade - $9,100 12th Grade - $9,400|
|Admissions Director||Ms. Chris Stancil|
|Admissions Associate||Ms. Pam Lampe|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Drill Team, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Drill Team, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||4-H Club, Anchor Club, Beta Club, Debate Team, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Gavel Club, Interact Club, Key Club, Latin Club, Literary Team, Majorettes, National Honor Society, Science Bowl Team, Student Council, Y Club, Youth Football and Cheerleading 4-H Club, Anchor Club, Beta Club, Debate Team, Gavel Club, Interact Club, Key Club, Latin Club, Literary Team, Majorettes, Y Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes,
National Honor Society,
Science Bowl Team,
Youth Football and Cheerleading,
- We belive in Judeo-Christian values while respecting the heritage and beliefs of others.
- We believe all students have the right to receive an education in a safe, supportive and nurturing environment.
- We believe that each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual abilities.
- We believe in fostering students' critical thinking skills, academic talents and creativity.
- We believe that promoting positive relationships and mutual respect is a responsibility of all students, staff and parents.
- We believe that students should learn the valiue of taking persnal responsibility for their work, actions and educational development.
- We believe students should demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills.
- We believe that instruction should reflect innovative teaching methods and technology.
- We believe learning is a lifelong process.
Profile last updated: 10/07/2013
- School Location Miles Students Grades
MonroeWalton County Christian Learning Center
Po Box 678
Monroe, GA 30655
(770)554-1556(Christian)4.3 mi | 315 students | Gr. 9-12
2571 Highway 78
Loganville, GA 30052
(770)466-7872Alternative School (Baptist)7.7 mi | 469 students | Gr. 9-12
LoganvilleCorinth Christian Preschool & Primary1635 Highway 81
Loganville, GA 30052(Christian)8 mi | n/a students | Gr. K-3
NorcrossGreater Atlanta Christian School
1575 Indian Trail Rd
Norcross, GA 30093
(770)243-2274(Church of Christ)8.2 mi | 1839 students | Gr. PK-12
LoganvilleBright Beginnings Preschool
680 Tom Brewer Rd
Loganville, GA 30052
(770)466-2770Daycare / Preschool (Baptist)9 mi | 170 students | Gr. PK-KG