Grades: 1-12 | 67 students
- Sierra School specializes in serving students facing learning, language, and social challenges.
- With over a decade of experience, we know how to help children with special needs succeed - in the classroom, at home, and in the community.
- Our mission is to build the confidence and competence of children facing learning, language, and social challenges through personalized, academic interventions; to prepare youth to become responsible adults who are able to participate in their communities and lead self-fulfilling lives; and to provide leadership and serve as a role model for improving the education of all students.
- We are committed to maximizing our impact on the nation's most challenging student populations, with a particular focus on those who have experienced little or no success in the traditional school setting.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SacramentoGrades: K-12 | 81 students
4436 Engle Road
Sacramento, CA 95821
SacramentoGrades: PK-12 | 1081 students
9470 Micron Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95827
SacramentoGrades: 2-12 | 28 students
3600 Fair Oaks Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95864
SacramentoGrades: 6-12 | 81 students
6046 Lemon Hill Ave
Sacramento, CA 95824
SacramentoGrades: 9-12 | 654 students
8475 Jackson Road
Sacramento, CA 95826
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.