Grades: PK-8 | 391 students
- Since its founding is 1954, St. Ignatius Parish School has served the families of St. Ignatius Parish and the surrounding community.
- The school flourishes with a qualified and dedicated lay faculty, a policy-making school board, and the presence of the Jesuit fathers.
- St. Ignatius Parish School is a Roman Catholic elementary school that actively strives to "Teach as Jesus Taught" by making the shared faith a dynamic part of the life of each student.
- In the tradition of its patron, St. Ignatius of Loyola, the Catholic educational process at St. Ignatius School is committed to the development of the whole person.
- It addresses the moral, intellectual, spiritual, emotional, social, and physical growth of the students in an atmosphere that integrates faith and values into the life and culture of the community.
- Serving first the families of St. Ignatius Parish, and serving other families whenever possible, St. Ignatius School provides a quality Catholic educational experience for its students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||391 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.