Grades: K-12 | 104 students
- Somerset Educational Service is a certified non-public school.
- This school is structured to meet the needs of the Emotionally Disturbed/ Learning Disabled student population as outlined in the student's individual education plan.
- We are a complete educational program incorporating the home, school, and the community in a shared responsibility approach to education.
- We provide a safe and an orderly environment, for clinical needs and core academics to meet individual student needs.
- Our School provides students the opportunity to develop to their maximum potential.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.