Grades: PK-8 | 325 students
- Founded in 1939, the School of Saints Faith, Hope & Charity is a parochial, Catholic grammar school in the Archdiocese of Chicago, educating children in the formative years of Junior Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- Our students learn a way of life, one that weaves Catholic, spiritual and moral development within academic studies and co-curricular experiences.
- "To be truly Catholic, a school must be consistently religious in everything.
- Religion, relegated to a single, daily period of instruction, will strike no deep roots in the child's soul.
- It is only through the continued absorption of a Catholic atmosphere that the child will understand the importance and beauty of his faith in every situation of life." The Faith Hope Athletic Program aims to offer each student the opportunity to participate in programs while focusing on four areas of development Strength, endurance & coordination, Social skills in a setting of mutual cooperation, instill self-discipline and teach Christian citizenship traits, Build school spirit and loyalty.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2014|
|Total Students||325 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Buffalo GroveGrades: PK-8 | 437 students
50 N Buffalo Grove Road
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
NorthfieldGrades: PK-12 | 367 students
315 Waukegan Rd
Northfield, IL 60093
LincolnshireGrades: PK-KG | 30 students
1970 Riverwoods Rd
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Highland ParkGrades: PK-KG | 125 students
1301 Clavey Rd
Highland Park, IL 60035
Lake ZurichGrades: K | 42 students
1660 Checker Rd
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.