Grades: K-8 | 347 students
- Centered upon the celebration of Eucharist and the sharing of our Catholic heritage, the faculty and staff of St. Agnes School encourage the children to grow in God’s love, to live rooted in Gospel values, and to develop their individual faith, skills and talents.
- In this context, the faculty and staff provide a sound moral and educational foundation.
- We strive to guide students toward the fulfillment of their potential and trust the children will leave the school empowered to lead lives rich in faith, love, and service.
- Saint Agnes School offers a program rich in Catholic identity.
- The school recognizes that its primary goal is to foster the development of the faith, talents, and abilities of each student.
- The school provides a caring environment that values self worth and cultural diversity.
- Saint Agnes School, with the parents as primary educators, promotes the growth of each individual student religiously, academically, personally, socially, physically, and culturally.
- The faculty and staff encourage a local and global vision of service to others.
- St. Agnes School is committed to providing financial aid to families requiring tuition assistance.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||347 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ConcordGrades: PK-8 | 208 students
2391 Grant St
Concord, CA 94520
ConcordGrades: KG-8 | 322 students
866 Oak Grove Rd
Concord, CA 94518
ConcordGrades: PK-8 | 144 students
4977 Concord Blvd
Concord, CA 94521
ConcordGrades: NS-12 | 36 students
2924 Clayton Rd. No. B
Concord, CA 94519
BrentwoodGrades: KG-12 | 176 students
2401 Shady Willow Lane
Brentwood, CA 94513
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.